I have a potted Meyer Lemon Tree with it's first crop of fruit on it. Another few weeks before they are ready. Just noticed what I thought was a parasite on the leaves and some of the branches. They look like tiny sea shells and are spongy (like a very soft marshmallow) to the touch. Upon closer inspection they are very mushroom like and are also forming on the underside of leaves. In some places there are also syrupy drips that have crystalized. I see no discoloration in any of the leaves, but some of the leaves are curled, and have been that way since I got the tree. What can I do without harming the not yet ripe fruits?