I have a concord grape vine along my fence which sits at the edge of a steep and woodsy hillside. The grapevine produced thousands of grapes this year. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed poison ivy wrapped around a lower branch of the grapevine. I cut out as much as I could see, but I cannot go on the other side of the fence to cut down farther. Today I noticed that my grapes, which are just short of marble sized, are turning a brownish purple color. Some look like they have a bulls eye of brown on them, others are fully brown. Some of the clusters don't seem to be affected yet. So, 2 questions...can poison ivy harm the fruit (aside from the danger of picking the fruit if you are allergic). And does anyone know why my grapes are turning...could they be related? I was really looking forward to harvesting my grapes in the fall...I hope they can be saved.