Very not plant related. Are there any Colorado Teacher's Aids in the house?

Discussion in 'Conversations Forum' started by SUNRIZE, Jun 15, 2008.


    SUNRIZE Active Member

    Likes Received:
    Florida, USA zone 8B

    I’ve been trying to find unsuccessfully for 5+ hours now on how to go about becoming a teachers aid in Colorado. Now known as aka. Educational Assistants, Teacher’s Assistants and my personal favorite Para Professional. (Sorry for the sarcasm) it seems no matter which web site I visit I cannot get a straight answer on wither you need to be licensed or certified. Plus also this name change thing also seems to confuse the search. I would really like to take an online course for a teacher’s aid diploma but before I put down any money for this I would just like a few answers.

    The course says: that because qualifications for being a Teacher’s Aide can vary from state-to-state, we recommend that you contact your local school district for information on requirements for Teacher Aides where you live. Which I did look under Colorado school districts, Colorado gov. and Colorado education and the Para professional websites and I did’nt find anything that says just plain and simple what to do.

    Thanks for any help

Share This Page